To be completely honest, I texted Ryan this morning and asked what to write about for today’s blog topic. I wanted today’s topic to be something frivolous and FUN! After all, it is Friday 🙂 This is the idea that he came up with, and I love it so much that I’m going to do a post like this for each season! Here is goes!
- Business books | I found myself at Barnes and Noble nearly once a week this summer. I have a stack of about 5 different business books on my nightstand that I’ve had on a rotation. I haven’t finished any of them yet (haha!), but so far The Purple Cow & Contagious are my favorites! People Over Profit is the next on my list for sure.
- Almay Pressed Powder | I’m not much of a makeup wearer. I hardly ever wear it in the summer unless I’m going to something special. When I had an event to go to a few weeks back and realized that I was out of face powder, I ran to CVS and grabbed the first product that I saw! I picked out Smart Shade Skintone Matching Pressed Powder by Almay as a quick fix for around $12. Turns out that I LOVE it. It’s super lightweight, doesn’t cake, and gives me that no make up make up look that I love!
- Jack Rogers | They’re definitely a splurge for shoes, BUT they hold up so well and they literally go with EVERYTHING. I love that you can dress them up with a cute dress or dress them down with shorts. I have a pair in metallic gold, and I’m already eyeing up a pair of cute pink ones for next summer!
- Starbucks Berry Sangria Iced Tea | I discovered this gem of a menu item in the beginning of August and I’ve been hooked ever since. I think I went back three or four times that week after I had first tried it. SO good. I refuse to ask if it’s a seasonal menu item. I don’t even want to know!
- Barre 3 | I know I’ve mentioned how much I love Barre 3 here before, but that’s only because it’s the best ever, haha! After every class I feel totally energized and stress free. Ballet, pilates, and yoga all wrapped into one class? Yes. Count me in!