I can’t believe that the summer is almost over! Seriously, how did that happen so quickly? Even though I’m always a little sad to see summer go, I LOVE the fall and all of the fun that goes along with the season. When I left the house this morning to go for my coffee run, it already felt like fall — a little chilly! To top it all off, when I got to Dunkin, ALL of the new seasonal flavors were out. Naturally, I couldn’t resist and I ordered a pumpkin spice latte 🙂 Here are a few things that I’ve always loved about the fall:
- Cool mornings and warm afternoons
- Getting to break out oversized comfy sweaters and boots
- Apple picking, pumpkin picking, and corn maze-ing (if only that was a word, haha!) with Ryan
- Warm ocean temperatures (October beach trips are the BEST!)
- Decking out my house in all of the Halloween decorations! I put up a spooky graveyard on my front lawn every year — it’s my favorite!
- Going to the Farmer’s Market in downtown Madison. They have the best one around!
- Eating pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING
- Having mini sessions with beautiful colored leaves in the background! Here’s the link to mine this October if you’re interested #shamlessplug 🙂 https://toripetrillophotography.regfox.com/fall-mini-sessions
- Going to the Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular in Providence, RI. If you’ve never been it is a MUST! Artists carve and paint pumpkins that are then displayed all through out Roger Williams Zoo…. and they are amazing! One of my favorite fall activities for sure.
- Purposely stepping on all of the crunchy leaves. I’ve always loved that sound!
Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a fun and relaxing Labor Day Weekend! 🙂