I’m still in denial that it’s already August. How did that happen so quickly?! I feel like the always time flies by once it’s May and then before we know it September is here. Crazy! But luckily it’s still only the beginning of August 🙂 Below is a list of fun things that I would LOVE to do before the summer is over!
1. Go on a weekend trip to Martha’s Vineyard
2. Finish Big Magic & The Purple Cow (confession: I’m great at starting books and not so great at finishing them!)
3. Go water rafting down the Delaware
4. Have ice cream at the Franklin Fountain in Philly (best hot fudge sundae I’ve ever eaten)
5. Go to a drive-in movie (how fun would that be?!)
6. Have a girls beach day at Spring Lake
7. Watch the sunrise with Ryan
8. Go see a production of a Midsummer Nights Dream…. my favorite summer play!
Ok, so this list might be a tad ambitious to finish before August is through (haha!) but it would still be fun to try and cross them all off! What’s on your list of must do activities before the summer ends?
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!